What You Need to Know
About the Fed’s Move to Raise Interest Rates
So the Fed has finally decided to raise interest rates, ending months of rampant speculation. Director of Fixed Income Brian Haywood covers the why, what and how of the Fed’s rate hike, plus what you should do about it. Short answer? Nothing.
Designing Your Portfolio to Withstand Volatility
The Seven Deadly Sins of Investing
View more videos:
Larry Swedroe: When Will the Market Get Back to Normal?
Larry Swedroe: Trading vs. Investing
Larry Swedroe: Don’t Try to Time the Market
Larry Swedroe: When the Market is Bad, Don’t Get Out
Larry Swedroe: Will Municipal Bonds Default?
Jared Kizer: Investing in Bonds
Click the links below to view the Top 7 Mistakes of Retirement Planning videos.
1) Failing to Plan
2) Underestimating the Amount of Savings Needed
3) Underestimating the Need for Income
4) Not Saving at an Early Age
5) Underestimating the Impact of Inflation
6) Underestimating Healthcare Expenses
7) Relying too Heavily on Social Security